Technical Decision Group offers Russian and foreign manufacturers and suppliers of equipment technical maintenance and support services throughout the entire life cycle of production and product supply: from the announcement (preparation) of the procurement to the delivery of equipment.
About the company
We help our clients
The first and only company in Russia, which provides a range of services in the nuclear sector
Reduction of costs
We reduce the costs of the manufacturer and supplier due to timely actions, experience and expertise
Our experience and expertise allow us to solve the arisen problems and issues in the most efficient and expeditious way
Cooperation with leading experts and practitioners in the field of nuclear industry guarantees the minimization of risks
Equipment supply scheme to nuclear power
plants of Russian design
Technical Decision Group is the only company in Russia that provides full-service support to manufacturers for supplies to nuclear power plants
Born in Ussuriysk, Primorsky region.
A graduate of the St. Petersburg State Marine Technical University, specialty «Economics and Enterprise Management». After graduation, he worked in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry as an expert appraiser. Since 2013, works in supplying equipment to Russian and foreign nuclear power plants
Born in Balakovo, Saratov region. Graduated from the State Technical University of Nuclear Energy with a degree in «Engineer for the operation of nuclear power plants and power equipment». From 2011 to 2020, worked in ZAES JSC as an inspector (chief expert) of various equipment from control cabinets to heat exchange equipment. In 2019, was appointed as the Head of the Quality Management Department.
Participated in the acceptance of equipment for projects of Russian NPPs, Kudankulam NPP, Ruppur NPP, Tianwan NPP, Belarus NPP.
- Certification for non-destructive testing of visual and measurement testing, ultrasonic testing, leak testing, penetrant testing, radiographic control
- Experience exchange of on CE certification TUV NORD Latvia
- Training on «Quality Management»
- Training on «Integrated management systems (ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 19011: 2018)»
- Experience exchange on CE certification with Bureau Veritas France (work in joint expert groups on the unification of equipment acceptance procedures)
- Training on «Six Sigma Green Belt» program
- Training on YVL guides and requirements for the design and construction of nuclear power plants in Finland
- Certified for visual measurement control ISO 9712: 2012
Do you have any further questions
or you need personal consultation?
Technical Decision Group