Experts of TD Group develop repair documentation in accordance with the requirements of GOST 2.602-2013 and the requirements of federal norms and regulations in the nuclear power industry:
- Repair manual;
- General repair manual;
- Technical specifications for repair;
- General technical specifications for repair;
- Repair drawings;
- Rates of consumption of spare parts for repairs;
- List of SPTA for repair;
- Technical documentation for repair equipment;
- List of documents for repair.
- repair nuclear
Repair documentation is developed for products for which it is technically possible and economically feasible to restore the parameters and characteristics (properties) that change during operation and determine the possibility of using the product for its intended purpose.
- Analysis of the requirements of the manufacturer’s technical documentation;
- Development of a repair documentation set;
- Passing the examination of design documentation;
- Obtaining a conclusion by a specialized organization;
- Making changes to the WD.
You can read more about nuclear energy, nuclear power plants, supplies of equipment and materials to power plants in our blog, as well as news
You can also find us on social networks: TD Group Company on Facebook
Tags: TD Group, nuclear power plants, repair nuclear, repair documentation